Key Account Manager
Nature and Scope
- The role is responsible for achieving the set order booking/ revenue targets for the vertical in the region by effectively handling Key accounts and taking care of their entire range of telecom requirements across all data & voice solutions.
- The role is responsible for identifying & developing new leads from new / existing accounts, coordinating first kick-off meetings, reviewing customer requirements, identifying Company capabilities for designing resolutions, ensuring preparation of RFS and project take-off.
- Further, the role handles day-to-day customer management operations and provides timely resolution for customer issues and complaints.
- The role is required to regularly interface with the client and take account of any changes in customer needs. The role is responsible for practicing effective relationship management, especially for clients requiring solutions, to nurture associations.
The internship program will be for 2 – 4 months and will be bound by the organizational policy as well as the agreement with the college. The interns will be rewarded and certified as per the Smartworld HR policy.
Currently we have internship applications in the following areas :
Candidates are preferred to be Arabic speakers
• Approaching potential clients directly to promote and sell Etisalat Products and increase the profitability and achieve their monthly sales targets.
• Creating reports on sales and order information.
• Gathering market information to enable negotiations.
• Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends.
• Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone.
• Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
Experience Required: Minimum of 2 years from relevant field.